Real Rock Key Hiding Stone
THE SECRET IS IN THE STONE
Guarantee that you and your family will never be locked out again with our Real Rock Key Hiding Stone! Keep spare keys safe and secure in this inconspicuous rock that has a secret cavity. A discreet and reliable key storage solution designed to blend seamlessly with nature while keeping your property safe and accessible and ensuring peace of mind. Ingeniously handcrafted with precision at our workshop in Eliot, Maine with glacially rounded stones that are handpicked from local quarries that we partner with in New Hampshire.
The keyhole measures approximately 1 1/8" dia. x 2 1/2" deep. Rubber stopper, informational gifting card and key blank included.
- Authentic Natural Appearance: Meticulously designed to mimic the appearance of real rocks (because they are), and seamlessly integrating into your outdoor environment.
- Secure Key Storage: Safely hide spare keys, allowing convenient access for trusted individuals while keeping your property secure.
- Hassle-Free Installation: Simple and quick setup process for hassle-free use.
- Versatile Placement: Ideal for gardens, landscapes, or anywhere you need to conceal a key.
- Peace of Mind: Maintain control of access to your home or property, even when you're not around.
- Cost-Effective Security: With a lifetime guarantee it's an affordable solution for enhancing your home security.
Stones may vary in shape, size, and color and may not be as shown.
This is a solid rock, a lot bigger than what I expected. It will hold three maybe four keys and it fits nicely with other rocks. It’s literally undetectable fits right in, well worth the price and I would recommend.
It's a real rock, with a real hole to put a key in. The little rubber plug should keep water and dirt out. This rock does a very good job of being unassuming.
This was exactly what I was looking for! I absolutely love that it is made using an actual rock. I purchased two for gifts and another for my family’s Christmas grab. It was a big hit!! Fast shipping too.
All around quality. This is not some fake replica stone, but an actual rock, with a hole drilled into it. Heavy. Attractive. Easy to hide among a rock pile as it looks just like the other rocks as it IS just another rock. Have not used it for a long time, so I don't know how well the plug stays in place. Fits a normal size house key. Good deal!
Perfect way to hide your key!! Very authentic!